Go to top
The Maplewood Design Process
Maplewood cabinets takes your needs and desires very seriously. We do everything we can to provide you with a kitchen you can show off to your friends. We understand that it needs to be functional for you, but beautiful and well planned for your friends and family.
Here is the process:
1. Meet and greet with a Maplewood designer. This is where you will be able to explain everything you want in your kitchen or bath.
2. Measure- A Maplewood designer or contractor will go to your house and measure to ensure all designs are correct.
3. A design will be created and you will have a second meeting with the designer to go over it. Sometimes this could be choosing between two or three options depending on how specific your needs were.
4. The design is signed off on and sent to the contractor or installer. Cabinets are ordered and installed into your home.
5. Celebrate! You have the beautiful new kitchen or bath that you've always wanted.